Hypnotherapy comes to RuPaul's DragCon LA!
IF YOU CAN’T LOVE YOURSELF, HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA LOVE ANYBODY ELSE?
We had a great time exhibiting at RuPaul’s DragCon LA this year and hope that I got to meet you! For those of you who did not get the opportunity, my name is Josh Kennedy (he/him), and I am a Certified Hypnotherapist. I help people change habits, release fears and achieve goals worldwide via Zoom.
I invite you to explore the potential of your subconscious mind to achieve goals that you have only dreamed of, and to release stress, fear, and unwanted habits filling you with the confidence and self-pride that belongs to you!
As a member of the LGBTQ+ Community, I specialize in offering affirmative hypnotherapy services to community members and their supporters – and that includes the entire DragCon Family!
Firstly, it’s a catchy way to remember my website, and it has nothing to do with performing too many death drops! I explain it in this 2 minute video:
Many people think of clucking like a chicken or barking like a dog when they think of hypnosis and never fully realize that this amazing power of your sub-conscious mind can be used in beneficial ways. Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation in which the subconscious mind is extraordinarily receptive to positive thoughts and suggestions. Through hypnosis, your behavior can be modified to benefit you by replacing old beliefs you no longer need or want with the new ones you desire. Each of us naturally enters hypnosis several times every day while watching T.V., when overwhelmed by the beauty of nature or a new romance, or even while driving long distances.
Because it works! By harnessing the power of your own subconscious mind, Hypnotherapy is often quick & effective in resolving personal issues and improving focus and performance, whether at work or play. With hypnosis, you can effectively replace limiting behaviors with attitudes & actions that promote growth and success. Hypnotherapy helps you focus, direct & maximize your own inner power. It’s an effective, relaxing, and drug-free choice for change.
- LGBTQ+ Issues – Coming Out, Identity Discovery, Self-Acceptance, Pride
- Habit Control – Stop Smoking, Nail Biting, Stuttering, Teeth Grinding, Procrastination
- Career – Motivation, Maximizing Earning Potential, Goals, Time Management, Sales Skills, Career Change
- Weight Management – including Stress Eating
- Performance Anxiety & Enhancement – Stage, Sports, Public Speaking, Career
- Fears & Phobias – Flying, Success or Failure, Loss of Control, Dentist, Doctor, Heights, Animals, Death
- Negative Feelings & Emotions – Anger, Anxiety, Fear, Frustration, Guilt, Hurt, Sadness, Worry
- Learning – Test Anxiety, Memory, Focus, Retention, Study Habits, Motivation, Goals
- Self Confidence & Self Esteem
- Life-Altering Events – Birth, Death, Divorce, Loss, Trauma, Relocation
- Relationship Strategies – Spouse, Partner, Children, Friends
- Health & Rejuvenation – Pain Management, Recovery, Enhanced Memory
- Relaxation & Stress Management
- Sexual Problems, Concerns & Curiosities – E.D., BDSM/kink, fetish
- Forgiveness of Self or Others
- Sleep Problems
- Writer’s / Creativity Block
*Some issues may require psychological or medical referral
Be sure to have a look around to learn more about me and hypnosis and the ways it can help you. I tend to have limited slots available for new clients after large events, so if you’d like to get a head start working on your goal, I invite you to take the first step by connecting for a free consultation. We can discuss your goals and come up with a plan that will help you to be successful – even if that means I refer you to somebody more appropriate for your particular needs.